• Tina

March Rodeo postponed...

Good morning District 2,

We are trying to reschedule the junior high finals to April 11 - 12 in Corning… were just waiting to hear from Nationals. So we will update you guys and put it out as soon as we know something. Terry has done a great job working for us to reschedule events in Corning to fit high school rodeo in hopes everyone is safe. Remember wash your hands all the times and stay away from people if you know they’re sick.

Thanks guys, will keep you updated as we know.

Bob Puga and Holly Carr and Executive Board